Tales of vesperia

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Tales of vesperia

Post by Digital Menace »

any rpg fans on here ? lol i'm guessing not many.

i'm not a big fan of tales series but i'll play this a little til i can get IU.

anyway it's pretty good, more less same as all the other tales games just with a bit cleaner graphics, even though it's all cartoony lol.

G4 gave the game a 4/5 tonight, i give it about the same.
Sesshomaru
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Tales of vesperia

Post by Sesshomaru »

Haven't played it, but I definitely would have given this game a whirl if I cared enough to get a working 360 lol. Lemme know how you got on with it. I am a huge RPG nerd, but mostly newer games don't hold my attention, I'd rather watch anime or fiddle with new software. I am of the school of thought that Final Fantasy VII was the death of the classic RPG genre, where flash over dash became the norm and RPG's were bastardized to cater to the mainstream. There have been good games since then, but stuff like Dragon Quest VIII (where you earn beating the game) is not the norm. I liked it when RPG's had moving plots, deep characters, and it was required to do some leveling to beat those annoying bosses.
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Tales of vesperia

Post by Digital Menace »

hmm well vesperia is bascially the same old tales game, theres really nothing new here if you've played tales games before.

i also really don't like the graphics, it's like some cell-shaded crap, looks like a ps2 game kinda lol.

i mean hell tales of the world looks better (which is on the psp) kinda cuz the graphics aren't cell-shaded.

anyway that aside if you like tales game you would like vesperia, but against IU, i prefer IU for sure.

Return to “What you're playing”