Saints Row 2

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Saints Row 2

Post by Digital Menace »

not much to say here, if you like gta games then you will like sr2.

i like this better than gta, i didn't even bother with 4.

but i got this cuz they didn't have dead space yet, the girl said they should have it tomorrow.

can't wait...

:twisted:
MrBj
Squire
Squire

Re: Saints Row 2

Post by MrBj »

I was wondering about getting this one as well. I'm not sure yet though, just need to find more info before buying it.
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Digital Menace »

nothin to decide man, the game is like gta.

i like it better and you can make ur character look just like you haha.

mines all bald and gangsta. lmao.

:lol:
MrBj
Squire
Squire

Post by MrBj »

Hi Digital Menace.. thanks for proving us with your picture...lol..I was wondering why does your avatar show just eyes and teeth, now I know you've been hiding your shiny head...:D
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
onyxx
Squire
Squire

Post by onyxx »

The way I look at it SR2(especially playing co-op) is much more fun than GTA IV.

SR2 is indeed graphically inferior to GTA IV and its not much of an improvement from SR1 like I was hoping it would be but this game I think it much better than GTA IV in many ways. I for one Loved GTA SA, SR2 lets you interact/customize as much and more than GTA SA. They have airplanes you can fly, parachutes, buying properties/businesses, buying drugs, throwing people, sticky bombs, vehicle/house interior/character/clothing customization, and CRUISE CONTROL!!!(sticky bomb + cruise control = fun as hell) unlike GTA IV.

Another good thing about SR2, your garage has an endless list of cars you can put in it. you also don't have to worry about losing the car if it blows up or even if you leave it somewhere it will be in your garage the next time you check. Also if you are at a customize mechanic an are paying for upgrades to your car and you blow up the car or leave it before you get a chance to add it to your garage you still get it added to your garage as long as you paid for some customizing.

Return to “What you're playing”