How to Read & Spoof Lite-On

Please only 360 guide here
onyxx
Squire
Squire

How to Read & Spoof Lite-On

Post by onyxx »

The aim of this tutorial is to explain how to extract the drive key from a Lite-On drive. With that, you will be able to swap your un-flashable Lite-On drive with a Hitachi/Samsung/BenQ drive that can flashed.

Before we continue please understand that this is only a guide made from information found by doing research on the internet, I myself or anyone else mentioned in this tutorial cannot be held responsible for any damage caused either to your equipment, property or to yourself, whatever you do with this tutorial is AT YOUR OWN RISK, if you agree to the above please continue otherwise please close this guide, if you find any errors or have anything you would like to add please don’t hesitate to contact me via efnet.

I only recommend the use of the BENQ drive at this stage, using other drives gives a very high possibility of getting BANNED if you go on LIVE, obviously any drive can get you BANNED but the Samsung & Hitachi drives give a FAR HIGHER POSSIBILTY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Tutorial taken from http://gueux-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=195833" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This Guide was written in French by SoulHeaven and Re-written in English and converted to PDF by HermaN.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: How to Read & Spoof Lite-On

Post by sadalius »

You don't have to use a hex editor with this. You can use firmware toolbox v4.8 to do all the key swapping and spoofing. After replacing the key, go to tools and then spoof firmware. Then choose custom (Requires inquiry.bin) and it will ask you for the location of your inquiry.bin. Once you choose it, it automagically uses the inquiry and identify.bin files to spoof the drive. Then all you have to do is flash it to your replacement drive.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
onyxx
Squire
Squire

Post by onyxx »

I'll look for a newer guide then. It seems this guide is everywhere.
MsK
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by MsK »

onyxx wrote:I'll look for a newer guide then. It seems this guide is everywhere.
HI onyxx - thanks for the contribution.. we know it means well & is very much appreciated :D

We have been discussing this in past posts & threads ... viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2429&p=13805#p13805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For this particular subject not all the bases are covered because the complete solution has not been resolved so we are aiming to bounce it around & keep all relevant info in 1 place for now.

Please try to search the forums to see if the bases are covered ;)

Return to “Xbox360 guides go here”