UFC 90: SILVA VS. COTE

Just a Fighting Thread Ufc,pride or any kind of street fighting
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

UFC 90: SILVA VS. COTE

Post by CoFree »

The best pound-for-pound fighter in the world comes to Chicago! After nearly 4 million people witnessed his stunning 1-minute victory over larger opponent James Irvin on Spike, Anderson "The Spider" Silva returns to the Octagon to defend the UFC Middleweight Title against French-Canadian contender Patrick "The Predator" Cote. Plus, Josh Koscheck takes on Thiago "Pitbull" Alves, who is fresh off a win over the legendary Matt Hughes.

UFC 90: SILVA VS. COTE - Saturday, October 25, live on Pay-Per-View from Chicago, IL

This was one of Anderson Silva fights.This guy is tuff.
Keep in mind he is fighting Rich Franklin.Who is a bad ass also. :?
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
FunkyMonk
Bandit
Bandit

Re: UFC 90: SILVA VS. COTE

Post by FunkyMonk »

Would be the biggest upset, certainly i can think of off the top of my head were Cote to beat Silva.

Regards Anderson Silva. If he plans on sticking to what he says, which is he has 6 fights left before he retires. Well if thats the case. I really think he needs to make most of them fights at 205 to really cement his place in the history books as one of the true greats. Which he is already imo. But all the same, people will look back and say, "who did he really beat?". The Cote's and Lutters just aren't anywhere in his league. And who else is there at MW that will give him an actual competitive fight?

Whereas at 205 there's some great fights to be made. And i'd still pick him over anyone in that division, but it would be a hell of a lot more competitive thats for sure.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

it would be unreal if cote bet silve.
but
you never know in a fight
No Questions by PM.
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

Good pre fights, but the main event sucked ass. Cote blew out his knee by stepping wrong and the fight was called. But not before Silva made an ass out of himself by thinking he's freakin Muhammad Ali reincarnated! :evil:
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

hahaha

you hit it right on the nose j-man
No Questions by PM.

Return to “MMA Mixed Martial Arts”