newer games being retarded

pspness
Squire
Squire

newer games being retarded

Post by pspness »

Since i've got my wii back from nintendo, my wii has been weird. Some of the new games i got are weird. Like i put in Tiger Woods 09 which doesnt work, for 2 burns. I tried quantom of solace also PAL, it asked me for an update, didnt wanna do it since i'm on NTSC, my mario kart doesnt work anymore as it used to. that Wii Backup Disk 1.3 even asked me for an update. which i dont know why it would. I'm on 3.3U now. when they send it back to me, i was on 3.2. I updated from one of my games. any idea what could be goin on or whatever i should do?
Mickie James owns me ;)
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: newer games being retarded

Post by sadalius »

Not real sure man. Are you running a chip on it or what?
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
pspness
Squire
Squire

Post by pspness »

of course. well ifigure out my tiger woods problem. i just gotta run that with Gecko os. not sure about the others tho. oh well.
Mickie James owns me ;)
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I wouldn't think updating to 3.3 would cause backups to not work unless the disk is running something thats trucha signed. The latest update, which is a subversion of 3.3 killed trucha signed stuff so that could be the problem. There are work arounds though. You can even downgrade to an earlier version, like 3.2 if you want to. I have a guide on it in the wii section. Basically it tells you how to install wads on the latest 3.3, but the end result means that you can run waninkoko's downgrader to get back to 3.2
Sadalius

sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

HERE is a link to the guide if you need it.
Sadalius

Return to “General information”