Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
onyxx
Squire
Squire

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Post by onyxx »

I never really played the old Banjo-Kazooie but I liked several Rare made games from my Nintendo days. I figured I would give this one a try. Looking a screens from the game it looked like a fun adventure game.

I really like the game, specifically the Vehicle building. The game have 1 main open world map with several non-linear maps each with their own games. Each game requires a specific vehicle to complete. They provide you blueprints of vehicles already made or you can make your own with the parts you collect. The object is to win a jigsaw piece from each game. The jigsaw pieces are place in a big glass bowl in the center of town which in turn unlocks vehicle parts and other game worlds.

In the main town you basically run around figuring out how to get on buildings to get vehicle parts or money(music notes are what they use for currency). You can use the money to buy more blueprints or vehicle parts. Its amazing how many types of vehicles you can make and they can range from cars, trucks, boats, submarines, helicopters, airplanes, jets, tanks you name it and it can be made. Even have special gadgets to add special functionality to the vehicles.

9/10

Return to “What you're playing”