Fable II

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Fable II

Post by Digital Menace »

it's alright, maybe a bit overhyped as expected, i'm just starting out in the game and i'm broke. lol.

anyone else gonna play this...
cyantific
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Fable II

Post by cyantific »

Yes I'm about 6-7 hours in and overall I quite enjoying playing the game. I think others are taking it a bit far saying it's an amazing game but it's fun and definitely worth picking up for the gameplay.
RHPG, home away from home :)
onyxx
Squire
Squire

Post by onyxx »

I'm only an hour into it but this is by far one of the best fantasy games I have played in a long time.
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Digital Menace »

yea i'm not too impressed with it myself, but it's something to play.

8-)
MrBj
Squire
Squire

Post by MrBj »

Got this one. It's not the best fantacy game but a really fun game of it's kind, you have more control on your character(if I campare to my all time favorite zelda), plus your character lives like a normal person and sleeps and do all the social stuff too.

I like the way it lets you decide being evil or noble, I started the game with evil things but once it came to dump and then kill my wife for devil - I decided not too and I started doing good things. Now I'm almost done with the game and it's very fun.

Please give the devil it's due; after reading you comments I decided not to get it, but when I got it (very late)- found it lot better than you guys commented.
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND

Return to “What you're playing”