iPhone Captures Metal Gear Solid Touch

Talk about anything related to iphones or ipod touch
Forum rules
Do not link to iphone/ipod touch restoration files unless its an official Apple link. No hacked firmwares allowed so DO NOT ASK FOR THEM OR POST LINKS TO THEM.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

By Rob Crossley
Metal Gear Solid Touch has been unveiled as the next project from the Kojima team.

The game, scheduled for release in March 2009, is being developed for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Accordingly, the title be touch-screen based.

Initial indications are that Solid Touch will focus on the characters and narrative from Metal Gear solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Eight levels will initially be available in the game, with more stages to be optionally added via download at a later date. The game will also allow players to gather points to unlock images and wallpapers from the series.

The announcement is quite possibly the Apple’s biggest coup yet in regards to its collection iPhone software, which has so far not been able to allure the core gamer market with its scattering of casual titles.

On top of MGST, Konami has also announced that Dance Dance Revolution, Silent Hill The Escape, and Frogger will be coming to the iPhone later this month.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: iPhone Captures Metal Gear Solid Touch

Post by sadalius »

I don't know how they will pull of the interface, that will be interesting. But if its fluid, then these games will be a welcome site if you ask me. Something else I'm now curious about is if these games will be limited to iphone only or if they will come to the ipod touch as well. If so, these nifty apply devices will be the best of their type I think.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: iPhone Captures Metal Gear Solid Touch

Post by CoFree »

CoFree wrote:The game, scheduled for release in March 2009, is being developed for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Accordingly, the title be touch-screen based.
that makes me think its for the touch also.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “General Discussion”