I Am Legend

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

I Am Legend

Post by Jman 31 »

Man that movie rocks. My wife was kinda creeped out by it, but I thought it was good as shit! She was so worried about his damn dog the whole time that she couldn't enjoy the whole picture. :roll: I recommend it to anyone. I wouldn't let your kids see it though, mine wouldn't sleep for a month if they saw it. :o
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
sccrbrandon4788
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: I Am Legend

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

yeah my girl did the same thing haha.
freedog
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by freedog »

certainly a movie i have to watch. the friends we saw national treasure with said it was awesome. now i read it here from jman, so its a done deal, it will be the next one i see.
NeoRio
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by NeoRio »

Don't mean to be a party-pooper, but I didn't care for it that much. I thought it was quite boring with little to no story line. I made the mistake of taking my kids to see it...2 of them walked out towards the beginning of it to watch something else. I stayed with my son till the end. With the trailers not giving you a whole lot of info as to what the movie was really about, I was expecting a much better story line.
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

Did you hear that some scientists are going to be doing the same thing with HIV/AIDS? They found the mutation gene and discovered that it's the same gene for every strand of HIV/AIDS so that want to speed up the mutation process. So far it's worked 100% in lab rats and small mammals.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!

Return to “The Outhouse”