BenQ iXtreme 1.4 TO 1.5 with Dos flash 1.7

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
TECHTV2019
Peasant
Peasant

BenQ iXtreme 1.4 TO 1.5 with Dos flash 1.7

Post by TECHTV2019 »

BenQ CFW iXtreme 1.4 TO 1.5 with dos flash 1.7 (32bit) and usb drive (1gb ).

Hello, everyone I have after much effort flashed a BenQ from stock to Iextreme 1.4 however now I need to goto 1.5 for online usage. THXS in advance for any and all help, effort and time for this issue.

This is the background info:

Tried and failed iprep/jungleflasher could not get usb drive to boot and or would not see via card in windows.

--------------------------------
METHODE / GUIDE USED:

1) Benq drive VAD6030-64930C (from indiana lego/kungfu panda xmas promo bundle ).

1b) PCI card VIA SATA from Cofree's link (hope he gets a kickback for cards sold he desearves it!! and ("I wrote purchased due to Cofrees recomendation").

1c) Conectivity Kit V 2.0 free with blaster 360 Version 1 (for drive power) & to get into vendor mode.

1d) PC used Abit Av8 3rd Eye 4gb Amd 3200+ Blk @ defualt speed and Xp Pro x86, Sp 1&2, .Net 1&2 (Xp Pro 64 would not work).

2) Guide used to flash ( benq_usb.pdf) "Flash Benq Drive using Dosflash and a usb thumb drive"
This uses HP USB BOOT TOOL with DOSFLASH 1.7 Found @

3) location of guide: http://rapidshare.com/files/168758535/benq_usb.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

-----------------------------------------

ALREADY TRIED:

Repeating the "Flash Benq Drive using Dosflash and a usb thumb drive" with no luck.
Methode I used same unchanged usb drive from night before (the iXtreme 1.4 flash) and put the the iXtreme 1.5 12x firmware in the fw fold where iXtreme 1.4 was. Alsp tried above mentioned other methods (iprep/jungleflasher) with same failure result. I will check back, idf I find fix I will post it.

edit by: CoFree
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: BenQ iXtreme 1.4 TO 1.5 with Dos flash 1.7

Post by dalecheesy »

Moved your thread to 360 dvd drive flashing mate.

What errors are you receiving with iprep and which version of iprep are you using to create and load the ixtreme with the usb stick. If i read your post correctly you have just copied over the ixtreme 1.5 to your memory stick? If so you need to use iprep to build it first. And whoooo thats a bright colour text.

edit: Cheers cofree i can see again ;)

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”