When has the Hitachi v79 Been released?

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: When has the Hitachi v79 Been released?

Post by CoFree »

hell man we just should put up both.
this is on you "Mighty Sadiluas"
ive never done a x-clamp fix

so just what ever you think.
we need to make sure we get the images on thats for sure.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
McBeth
Peasant
Peasant

Post by McBeth »

I missed some foreign words I had in there for my bud (diametru and bafta), sorry guys. Additionally, I see some minor typos, srry again
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Yeah, the images means alot. Especially to those that aren't to savvy with things like this. Couple of things McBeth, it needs a disclaimer of some sort stating that if a 360 blows up, no one gets held responsible, and it needs a blurb put in about extra caution being used when removing the x-clamps, it's easy to knock of some of those little capacitors and resistors that lie beneath the CPU when taking them off.

I'll work on getting permission, or a really good paraphrased version of RBJTech's fix too.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
McBeth
Peasant
Peasant

Post by McBeth »

change the tut as you please.

Since it's not among those I made for public release, it's far away from looking like a regular tutorial.
Just use whatever you believe to be useful, I'm only offering some help in return for you guys supporting me. I don't necessarily want to see it posted!! Do as you please, even get rid of it, no worries!! :lol:

EDIT

I noticed your PS2 section is kinda empty. I f you need anything, I'd be happy to give a hand.

I got some forum-ready tuts you might find interesting, even tho I do recognize the PS2 is seeing its last days

Return to “General information”