About abgx360 verified games!

For questions with backing up your games!
sega
Squire
Squire

Post by sega »

plz tell me if abgx360 not verified.ini .how to do known this iso no problem?
Backslash
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: About abgx360 verified games!

Post by Backslash »

When the .ini file cant be found its usually one of two things. Either your firewall is blocking abgx360's access to the internet or the game's stealth files are not in the database yet.
DirtySkunk
Bandit
Bandit

Post by DirtySkunk »

If you dumped the game yourself with a from a Retail disc using XBC or S360X and everything passes stealth, I wouldn't worry about not getting verifications from the database.

Many here agree that "fixing/patching" stealth files in a privately ripped backup, with files from a database, may actually be more harmful than good.
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

DirtySkunk wrote:If you dumped the game yourself with a from a Retail disc using XBC or S360X and everything passes stealth, I wouldn't worry about not getting verifications from the database.

Many here agree that "fixing/patching" stealth files in a privately ripped backup, with files from a database, may actually be more harmful than good.
There's no doubt about that. If you've dumped the game yourself, then the stealth files are unique to that disc and shouldn't be replaced.

Surely those stealth files that are on the database have been used thousands of times, meaning that everyone has got the same CRC's on each of their games (that have been autofixed by abgx). I'm not %100 on that, but if you have done the backup yourself, leave it the way it is
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

lilrevuk wrote:Surely those stealth files that are on the database have been used thousands of times, meaning that everyone has got the same CRC's on each of their games (that have been autofixed by abgx)
thats is right
we are worried that if M$ finds a way to look at that and sees a crap load of the same thing
or if they start changing the info on ever disc that would be a sure give away.

yes it is unlikely, but why take the chance if you use live at all.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

AMEN!!!!!
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
sega
Squire
Squire

Post by sega »

Is a good idea to back up? Do not download the network above ISO image?
In the network or download the above will be found in Microsoft?
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

sega wrote:Is a good idea to back up? Do not download the network above ISO image?
In the network or download the above will be found in Microsoft?
Yeah, if you have backed up the game yourself, don't bother autofixing with the inis from abgx, just do a stealth check and Kreon check on it ;)
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
Bacon
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Bacon »

lilrevuk wrote:
DirtySkunk wrote:If you dumped the game yourself with a from a Retail disc using XBC or S360X and everything passes stealth, I wouldn't worry about not getting verifications from the database.

There's no doubt about that. If you've dumped the game yourself, then the stealth files are unique to that disc and shouldn't be replaced.

Surely those stealth files that are on the database have been used thousands of times, meaning that everyone has got the same CRC's on each of their games (that have been autofixed by abgx). I'm not %100 on that, but if you have done the backup yourself, leave it the way it is
Sorry for bump, just thought id share my 2 cents about this.

All the xbox 360 games are pressed, and pressed discs are copied off a "Master" and thus are all the same.

The only games that would be different from each other would be.

1)The same game title, but not region free.(IE the PAL version of a game would be different than the NTSC/U version)
2)Review copies of games(early leaks of Saints row 2 and fallout 3 anyone)

Using the ABGX database does not concern me, especially if im using retail rips of games, as my copy of call of duty 4 is the exact same as my friends. The discs have no uniqueness and they are identical.

Return to “Game Backups”