BenQ unbannable?

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
Freebeer187
Bandit
Bandit

BenQ unbannable?

Post by Freebeer187 »

I have read from several places online, that during the recent bannings, BenQ drives have not been been. Actually some say that benq drives have not been banned using newest ixtreme and a good backup. (proper patched, ixtreme compatable, and a good kreon rip) Is this true?
cofree is the best!
Xbox360 Arcade W/ Benq = pwnd.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: BenQ unbannable?

Post by CoFree »

it's bull :cry:
all drive have been banned in the last wave of bans :cry:
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Freebeer187
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Freebeer187 »

So what options are left for unbanning?

Replace the eeprom? ..... :cry:
cofree is the best!
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

infectus says they have took the key from a unbanned 360 and replaced the key on a banned 360 so unbanning the console.
the problem is you have still took a box out of the system
if every both 360 hit live at the same time
BANG instant ban you can bet.

i think the best thing to do if you have a banned 360 is set it to the side till there is a break in the 360 systems.then who know.
No Questions by PM.
Freebeer187
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Freebeer187 »

cofree wrote:infectus says they have took the key from a unbanned 360 and replaced the key on a banned 360 so unbanning the console.
the problem is you have still took a box out of the system
if every both 360 hit live at the same time
BANG instant ban you can bet.

i think the best thing to do if you have a banned 360 is set it to the side till there is a break in the 360 systems.then who know.
Sorry man but i dont really understand what that means... You swap the keys or something? 8-)
cofree is the best!
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

there is only a hand full of people that can do it right now.
you take the key off the mobo and put that key on the other 360 that was banned.as long as the 360 you got the mobo key from was not banned you would have just unbanned the banned 360

dont think on it to much.like i said there is only a handful of people that can do this.
none of which will do it for someone. :cry:

but who know what the future holds
there are some good things in the future for 360 modding :D
No Questions by PM.
sccrbrandon4788
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

i hope that leads to hdd modding!
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Think of it this way. Your DVD drive has a unique key that enables it to play games. This key has to fit something, so to speak, in order to read the disk. The motherboard has a key vault. It's basically a database with some intelligence that can generate key's on the fly based of certain information. This is what determines keys for everything else in the system, including the dvd drive, and is an identifier of the system to the xbox live system. The key vault compares the key from other things to what it has and if it matches, it runs, if it doesn't match, it doesn't run. If your system gets banned, and you have one of the systems that has a certain kernel dashboard, you can, through a series of exploits and the infectus chip, dump the nand and parse the key vault. Sorry if the terminology is a bit techie, but I don't know any other way to explain it. Once you parse the key vault, you could change that 360's ID, DVD key and a few other tidbits of information. Changing the ID would result in an unban. But like cofree said, I think this would be easily picked up on my MS. It would be hard to change the system ID to something that the 360 would accept that would be unique so you would end up with a "clone" of a different 360 and if they were logged into live at the same time, or even just very remote locations like it logged in in the US at a certain time, but logged in from the UK not long after that, it would be suspicious.

Dunno if that helped any, but thats pretty much how the key vault works.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “General information”