Hello

Just drop in and say hi.
King Brace Blane
Squire
Squire

Hello

Post by King Brace Blane »

Just to let you know,

I just finished swapping out a BenQ for a Tosh-Samsung DVD in my nephew's Xbox 360. Almost a year ago I softmodded my son's Xbox ver 1.6 with Unleashed X and replaced the HD with a 350 GB Maxtor. I am a 43 year old geek, who owns and operates a small IT business in Michigan. I don't consider making modifications and repairs to something you own as being illegal. If the car manufactures did it that way you would be forced to go to a dealership just for new tires. My son now has his entire Xbox library on the HD and this saves wear and tear on the DVD's and the DVD drive. I am still a PC person myself and tend to think little of consoles but my two son's own a PS2 and an Xbox. The PS2 to the best of my knowledge cannot be modded for the lack of a HD. But as I said, I am a PC expert. If you need any advice in the area let me know.
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Hello

Post by technoe »

Cool man. We here at RHPG always appreciate a little more expertise. Most of us here have accepted the title of "Nerd" or "Geek". And the same goes for you, if you have any questions about consoles or PCs then just post up and one of us will get to you as quickly as possible.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

yep
glad your are here man.
have fun

but
to let you know there is a mod for the ps2.It is a mod that lets you run backup games.
we dont mess with it or the old xbox here.
its just to old to keep up the support.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Backslash
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by Backslash »

Nice man, glad you found us! And yes post help where you can :D :D

Return to “Say Hello”