iXtreme firmware 1.4 ALL VERSIONS

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: iXtreme firmware 1.4 ALL VERSIONS

Post by lilrevuk »

Hey, first post here...
I keep thinking of questions to ask, but then I search and they've already been answered!

In the readme for FIrmware Toolbox 4.6, it says Iextreme 1.4 is compatible with all Hitachi drives, yet most of the info I read says all drives except 78/79....

Is it safe to use with these 2 yet, I have a 78 and just want to know if I am alright to update??

Awesome site by the way, far easier to find relevant info than scene and hacker :D

Many thanks
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

the toolbow itself will work with v78 and v79 ixtreme.
I dont think that the new ixtreme v1.4 is out for the v78 or v79 at this time.youll just need to check xbins.

you could have started your on tread man.you kind of jumped in on this one. :D no problem man
if you need just post up and one of the guys or i will see what we can do for you.

well i opened up the v1,4 for the hit drives and what do you know there is the v78 and v79 firmware in there so i dont know at this point.
ill have to look into it more
maybe one of the other guys have v78 or v79 they would know.
i have not messed with mine v78 in months
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

lol, I had enough fun getting it into modeb, so if it ain't 100% definite that 1.4 is compatible, then I ain't bothering just yet...

and perhaps I have something to post on (start my own thread, I didn't know if it was worthy or not :lol:) to get some 'little green men'
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Firmware toolbox version 4.6 has the latest ixtreme firmwares for 78's and 79's, just have to have a passkey for 79's though.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “General information”