Resident Evil 5 demo

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
MrBj
Squire
Squire

Re: Resident Evil 5 demo

Post by MrBj »

Those Chainsaw guys are total SOB. I was stuck @ the oil field where I let two of them go lose together. Then I realize I could do one at a time and thanks to checkpoint that come right middle of those two. Now I'm stuck at that worm-filled boss. I burnt him for hour but he doesn't die and my stupid partner gets killed at the end. This weekend will conclude that boss and the game, I hope.

ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by louisM92 »

Yes the chainsaw guys are hard, but when you acquire the Magnum and do a few upgrades to the shot power it only takes about 8-10 shots and hes a goner :D Ive nearly completed the game after having it for a week, should of complete it by now but i dont like playing with the computer because you have to command sheva to pick up bullets and stuff so i play with a friend :)
Need your drive flashed? PM me to sort something out ;)
OR email me at louismoylan@live.co.uk
Flashing in the UK
Also do drive replacements :)
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Well just completed it and unlocked a couple of new clothes, purchased a couple of those doll things and had a go of survivor mode. Sheva looks hot with clubbing gear on. :D Oh and yeah bob the end boss was stupidly easy. Those huge dudes what split open and the guys with the chainguns are ten times harder to kill. Going to play through again with all the unlocked weapons from the beginning. Woop

Return to “What you're playing”