Hey!

Just drop in and say hi.
wolfegang
Peasant
Peasant

Hey!

Post by wolfegang »

Just want to thank you for putting together such an invaluable xbox resource/collaboration site.

It's tremendous. I used the video tut on how to unlock a locked up Lite On drive; DosFlash DosFlash DosFlash!!!!!

It's now my new fav utility!!!!!!!!!!!!

I since flashed two today and spoofed a ms28 Sammy as a Lite On that was failing to replace in a different xbox!

Wow, and not only that, you actually maintain the updated modding utils on this site as well. That is a lot of work; I know.

You actually have the latest Abgx 1.01! I would have grabbed it, but am using 1.0 on ubuntu and am happy for the moment; I'll port the new one later for my own purposes or just download the new Unix ver from abgx...

Just want to say thanks for such a great site; love the theme... Also, I have been wanting to put together my own version of 360 xclam how to; as I have a few different approaches that I think will make it so much easier for the av noob to apply the fix.

For instance, how to open the case with NO TOOLS what so ever! Well, you eventually will need the torx to take the top off and mobo out.. Oh well.

Anywho, keep it up! I have much appreciation for sites like these. I keep finding 360 resource forum sites and all the links are broken, posts aren't replied to, etc, etc etc...

Nice work.

=wolfegang=
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Hey!

Post by CoFree »

glad to have you as a member
lurk around and have fun
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Hello and welcome along
Shootsteel
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Shootsteel »

Welcome Wolfefgang! I too share your same sentiments about this site...spot on information contained here.
The NdN Kid
Bandit
Bandit

Post by The NdN Kid »

Would love to hear your thoughts on the xclamp make sure to post :D

Return to “Say Hello”