Call of Duty 4

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
MsK
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Call of Duty 4

Post by MsK »

joebf99 wrote:I've heard that the bonus plane map on veteran is almost unbeatable. I wouldn't know because I am half way through the game on veteran and probably won't go farther, because it just isn't fun. Way to hard. Also, I am about to start my 2nd level of prestige.
I cleared it on veteran but I didn't bother with the 'mile high club' achievement!
I got stuck into the online bizzle instead :D
I will go back & obtain that achievement when I have some patience...

It's a kind of a love hate relationship with COD4 for me..
I think it's an absolutly awesome game but there are some bugs in the online playmodes that need fixing.
& the party / invite sytem is loose to say the least! ...makes it difficult to buddy up & play with your friends.

The new patch has been submitted to microsft for certicfication today so fingers crossed it's gets passed & some of the bugs are quashed.

Vegas2 is on the horizon also.. & whilst i accept it might not be graphicly superior to COD4 or as fast paced :| it should have the upperhand with online gameplay / matchmaking / hosting :P
walker72
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by walker72 »

Can not remember when I finished the game but I know I played it on the hardest level and the plane level really kicking my ass still have not beat it yet
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

is calll of duty 4 online better on ps3 or xbox cuz i played that game on my pc
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

NeoRio
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by NeoRio »

Good question. My son plays COD4 on his Xbox 360 on Live every day. Yesterday I met a guy who plays COD4 online every day on his PS3. From what he told me, it seems there are far fewer online players on PS3 than with the Xbox 360. The beauty of COD4, of course, is the multi player game...it's a never ending experience where you build up your reputation and friends.
The NdN Kid
Bandit
Bandit

Post by The NdN Kid »

well if anyone ever wants to play hit me up The NdN Kid

Return to “What you're playing”