iprep v.0.0.8.8 with ix 1.6 and 1.6 defintitions file

Please only 360 guide here
paddypitbug
Bandit
Bandit

iprep v.0.0.8.8 with ix 1.6 and 1.6 defintitions file

Post by paddypitbug »

I loaded the ixtreme 1.6 definitions file after erasing the old definition file IN MY iprep v.0.0.8.8 resources folder then the ixtreme 1.6 firmware loaded into iprep to prepare the flash drive pen but all flashing of the Liteon drive from here on gave codes such as EA52 AND OC48 so this is what I did ... seeing as I had made a folder of my backups from the iprep ixtreme 1.5.1 flash I cleared the backups folder within iprep that gave the two bad flash codes from ix 1.6 ! then from this folder I deleted the LitCFW file that was within the old backups folder from the 1.5.1 flash that I had copied an pasted back into iprep so I was left in the iprep flash drive pen with the 1.6 ixtreme firmware in the CFW folder on the left hand side as you will normaly see when you open the flash drive pen in (my computor) the BACKUPS folder to the right hand side and in the backups folder there was only 1. IDENTIFY , DUMMY , INQUIRY , KEY Bin files left.

so onto flashing 1. half opend my liteon drive tray then I typed dlite ******* ***** it then went and skipped the GERIMIA sequence and went on to instruct me to type flit ******* ***** and I did and just followed the normal instructions that iprep gives and success code 27B3 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

other -wise 1.6 just did not work in iprep v9 beta or v.0.0.8.8 of either ipreps

hope it helps someone cos I just spent over 6 hours tryin to sort out what to do.

Return to “Xbox360 guides go here”