UFC 2009 CHEATING??

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
strykr535
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

UFC 2009 CHEATING??

Post by strykr535 »

Ok so im playing this game and from my knowledge of the game to get out of a sub. and finish one you have to keep tapping the buttons or spin the right stick clockwise, right or wrong?? Ok so why i think people are cheating is cause im playing this guy he takes me down and taps me out real fast like super fast i rematch n same thing makes me tap out super fast i mean i was fresh didnt get hit just took me down and made me tap so my real question is cant you just use one of those turbo button controllers to do the tapping for you?? and if the answer is yes that sucks and another good game ruined...

CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: UFC 2009 CHEATING??

Post by CoFree »

hmmmm
dont know man
but
i know someone that will let me know
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
strykr535
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by strykr535 »

Yea def let me know when u find out if not ill buy one tmrow n try it out

technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

Yes you could definitely use a turbo controller or turbo device like the Xsniper thing. Which really sucks.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

It all depends on your fighter.

If you pick a stand up guy, and he takes you down and he is a submission guy, you can tap the button as fast as you want, and you will not get out.

If your both submission guys, it will get technical, so you need to learn transitions, and you will control the ground game.

Remember, if your a real strong stand up guy, and you get into a submission, you can pound the dude, its like an 80% success rate, but you end up in a bad position if you get out. Whereas the technical escape (Spin thumbstick or tap buttons) will result in like 20% success, but you will usually end up in his guard.

A good way to deal with this would be to pick a kick boxer with very good takedown defense. IE: Chuck. Keep landing backfists, and headkicks, then every time he goes for a takedown spin your thumbstick, you will almost never get taken down.

If you get backed up into the cage and cant get any distance from him, go for a takedown, you will fail, but you will now be in the centre of the ring, so you now have space for your overhand rights, or backfists or head kicks.

Return to “The Outhouse”