Locked up lite on

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
dingo49k4
Peasant
Peasant

Locked up lite on

Post by dingo49k4 »

Hey all,

I got my lite on bricked and it led me here to the forest of nottingham for help. lol Send help!
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: Hey all

Post by commando_lee »

dingo49k4 wrote:Hey all,

I got my lite on bricked and it led me here to the forest of nottingham for help. lol Send help!

hello there and welcome to RHPG.

Give as much details as you can, explain what you done to cause your problem then we will try and help you out.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
Shootsteel
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Hey all

Post by Shootsteel »

Hey-o ...you are welcome here... thanks for dropping in.

(I have changed the title and moving it to the proper forum so others might find it ) ;)

you can't really brick a lite-on...you can "lock it up" with JF...you will have to go to dos-flash to recover.

Cofree has a vid tut just for this...works like a champ. I do it everyday as this is a common problem with JF.

have a look
viewtopic.php?f=195&t=3226

I am assuming here that you got a good key and saved it somewhere. If not then the drive is still fine, it will have to be recovered with dos-flash but the drive is still operable. In the case of a locked up L-on that happens during the erase portion of JF so prior to erase you must have your key saved somewhere. If you don't have the key for your mobo you have a parts console.

hope this helps...hit us back on this.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Re: Locked up lite on

Post by tonyuk73 »

hi...i locked my drive..but the tut that cofree has posted works a treat...i locked it when it came to the point where you earase lite-on with jungle flasher..forgot to turn my drive off and on again on the 2nd prompt.....i felt like crying like a little girl :o but the tut vid sorted it out..i was doing a 1.6 upgarde

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”