iprep v10.1problems help please

Post Iprep 101 things here.
gazzer
Bandit
Bandit

iprep v10.1problems help please

Post by gazzer »

hi not sure if im at the right place here but my question is about iprep v10.1 just made a bootable usb loaded all the firmwares with no problems gone to boot to usb stick just keeps saying disk error do i have to put lite tool on the usb stick aswell just a bit confused here where lite tool is used also have tried another usb stick put all the firmware files on that had the same result disk error so put my 1.51 iprep usb stick in its place and it loaded into dos fine help anyone please just had a look on my iprep v10.1 usb stick has got all the files except autoexec bat file is that ok or should it be there
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: iprep v10.1problems help please

Post by CoFree »

i have had this same thing happen to me
on a v28 drive and a benq
dvd drive

it is being looked into.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
c0afanh
Bandit
Bandit

Post by c0afanh »

I have been going through the new iPrep v10.1 program. So far so good. I checked to see if the ixDef file is updated and it is. I also checked to see if lite tool v0.1 is already intergrated and it is. Anyway, my question is, how do you know if you have either the 83850c Lite-On drive or the 74850c Lite-On drive? Where on the Lite-On drive do I have to look at to see the 83850C or 74850c number on the Lite-On drive? Where do I look? In the iPrep v10.1 program, I noticed there's two lite-on CFW where you can load in the CFW. One says: Lite-On 74850C iXtreme and the other Lite-On 83850C iXtreme. Please help. Thanks....c0afanh.
c0afanh
Bandit
Bandit

Post by c0afanh »

c0afanh wrote:I have been going through the new iPrep v10.1 program. So far so good. I checked to see if the ixDef file is updated and it is. I also checked to see if lite tool v0.1 is already intergrated and it is. Anyway, my question is, how do you know if you have either the 83850c Lite-On drive or the 74850c Lite-On drive? Where on the Lite-On drive do I have to look at to see the 83850C or 74850c number on the Lite-On drive? Where do I look? In the iPrep v10.1 program, I noticed there's two lite-on CFW where you can load in the CFW. One says: Lite-On 74850C iXtreme and the other Lite-On 83850C iXtreme. Please help. Thanks....c0afanh.
I found were you can find the numbers I previously stated on the post above. If you are going to flash a Lite-On drive, make sure you look at the top of the Lite-On drive. Lite-On drives have two different original firmwares. One is the 74850C and the other is 83850C firmware, once again, both are the original firmwares for the Lite-On drives. So, once again, make sure you look at the top of the Lite-On drives and you will see where it says FW Ver: 74850C or 83850C before flashing it with either the new iPrep version (iPrep v10.1), or with Jungle Flasher. The question I do have is, if I am going to flash a Lite-0n drive and it happens to have the original firmware version 83850C, do I flash it the same way if it had the original firmware version 74850C? I am using iPrep v10.1, the connectivity kit (CK3 version 2) with the Probe to extract the DVD Key from the R707 Hole (No soldering). Please, someone let me know. Thanks....c0afanh.

Return to “IPreP”