dosflash troubles

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
Crownmeking
Peasant
Peasant

dosflash troubles

Post by Crownmeking »

I'm working on flashing for my time and i have gotten to the final step...WRITE THE FIRMWARE TO THE DRIVE. I have erased the drive so its not ejecting anymore. i have the inquiry, key, dummy...etc i go into dos mode after i create my back up. i go thru the hoops and then i get to enter firmware. i enter litCFW.bin and i get the firmware is not present. i go back and double i put it in the root of the usb. good. i try again same message. i put it in my backup folder. good. try again and the same message. i am confused and stuck right now. i've downloaded the no freeze thing for the via card and it stops the freezing..yay...but it doesnt read my drive in jungle flasher anymore...booo....but it will still read in dos....can someone please help me write my firmware to the drive...

p.s.. shout out to cofree..he is awesome..shouts out to commando lee...he is awesome....shout out to sadallis...he is awesome...thanks..
peacock
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: dosflash troubles

Post by peacock »

the firmware should be lite_cfw.bin.........and not litcfw.bin as you have renamed it ....try that
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

the process hes doin is flashing the fw through iprep which the file has to be called litcfw.bin as iprep wont reconise lit_cfw.bin.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
Crownmeking
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Crownmeking »

i tried the lite thing and it started to write. then froze on me...i tryied the lit and it didnt recognize...so i started to use lite and then it started to write to my liteon...now it freezes after writing bank 0...it does the exact same thing in jf....any suggestions.
Crownmeking
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Crownmeking »

i also did the l-o-eras and got the ff72 status....that didnt work for me either...i am at a stand still. i'm trying every trouble shoot out there..
Primetimer
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Primetimer »

i am having troubles flashing in iprep 10.7 when i hook up and connect everything i put in serial # and i always get Firmware not found weather its benq or lite on please help. :?:

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”