wave3 games

For questions with backing up your games!
thegreatone
Peasant
Peasant

wave3 games

Post by thegreatone »

i have the the original game wet and it is wave3 whatever that is :idea: but anyway i have a kreon drive that i have made backups on for the last few months but this game wet when i attempt to play it my xbox 360 says play dvd i dont think its my xbox cause i put it in another xbox that has been flashed and i play backups with it too. have anyone come up with a solution to wave3 games if so enlightned me please. :cry: thanks.
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: wave3 games

Post by lilrevuk »

What firmware do you have on your drive?

Anything before 1.51 won't play Wave 3 games. I don't think anyone has had any problems backing up wave 3 with a Kreon, so it's more than likely the xbox drive itself...
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
thegreatone
Peasant
Peasant

Post by thegreatone »

you right i think i burned the wrong file i have it now but the drives on both xboxes do some funny stuff with this game but all in all i am playing the backup now. i notice with this game xboxes really running hard and louder but playing.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

thegreatone wrote:you right i think i burned the wrong file i have it now but the drives on both xboxes do some funny stuff with this game but all in all i am playing the backup now. i notice with this game xboxes really running hard and louder but playing.
Some games are like that, its not the fact that its wave 3. I went to go play PGR 4 the other day, cause I was bored and wanted to use my racing wheel, and that game was LOUD
thegreatone
Peasant
Peasant

Post by thegreatone »

thanks guys just wonderd about how certain games seems to make the player in my xbox run louder. :D

Return to “Game Backups”