Just signed up....Hello All!

Fighting Tyranny In a Technological Nottingham!
ROBINGILL
Peasant
Peasant

Just signed up....Hello All!

Post by ROBINGILL »

I've been reading for days and days like a maniac on all things 360 flashing, modding etc... I have been dealing with a guy for several years who has been my "flasher" lol...I decided I am a pretty smart guy with a pretty nice computer setup. I should be able do this myself and stop funding his girlfriend's spending habits. I came across this site and it looks great and seems to have all the information I may need. I have four xbox's, one for every drive, samsung, benq, hitachi and lite-On. I may be in the need for some starter kit advice.

1) I have a Sata port on my computer and I don't know if it's compatible. I also have no problems in buying another and installing.

2) I am running Windows Vista 64 (TRAAASSHHH!!!) with Windows 7 64(Much Better Smelling Trash) arriving shortly. What's the best bet for me to flash my Samsung and Benq to start. I have Jungle Flasher, which doesn't work with Vista64 it appears and iprep 10.7 which doesn't recognize my Sata which leads me back to question #1.

Any assistance would be fantastic or just point me in the right direction, I can eventually figure it out.

Also this site is great because there's alot more relevant info than just flashing, modding, etc...
djshauny1
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Just signed up....Hello All!

Post by djshauny1 »

Welcome to RHPG

Return to “Welcome”