just some insight that will help us stay safe

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
juice484
Peasant
Peasant

just some insight that will help us stay safe

Post by juice484 »

So im new with this site a feel like posting alittle insight staying safe on xbox live.....So what i did when it comes to our games that we can get before there release dates as basically a test. i obtained forza 3, borderlands, and as of yesterday modern warfare 2. i got the first two about 2 weeks early. knowing that microsoft gathers saved information from your hard drive, i thought id be slick and buy a memory card to play those leaked unverified games so i can save the game and not have to delete it before i sign into live. i disconnected live turn off console then detached my harddrive then inserting my lil 512mb stick. turned my console on still disconnected from live played those first two games and beat both before there actual release dates. when i wanted to connect to xbox live i turned console off took mem card out and attached my hard drive. signed into xbox live several times within a those couple weeks before the release dates just to check my xbox live status. Im still not banned after playing with fire serveral times only to basically prove some bullshit theory of the xbox motherboard having some kind of NAND chip that saves info not on hard drive that is sent to microdicks. I think my method works just fine im still on live just dont forget to take your memstick out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. in the mist of this test comes the even better part i was doing this method though the entire ban wave and still with modernwarfare 2 which still isnt released for another hour my time. So i will verify this method works fine as its been a month of doing it because of the extremely early leaked forza 3 and borderlands. ive only been playing modernwarfare 2 days offline now but still connected to live about 3-4 times in between beating the game and still no HAMMER. Dont believe the NAND chip thoery it's just to scare u into not playing backups.

*edit by cyantific

Paragraphs. Use them. Now, we don't need to perpetuate more theories as there is more than enough of that around every corner. If you want to talk about theories and bans please go to the outhouse. I will help you with that one.

Return to “The Outhouse”