BANNED!!!!!!!

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
dbeerman27
Squire
Squire

BANNED!!!!!!!

Post by dbeerman27 »

Ok ...i just got banned today.. i was running 1.41 and never played a 3rd or 4th wave game on the console.... I made a post under the banned topic that is now locked.. I dont know if this information will be useful for the people trying to figure how ms is banning all of us.. like i said i never updated to 1.51 or even 1.6 or 1.61...I have been playing call of duty modern warfare 2 at a game store where u pay by the hour..well i went there on vets day with my son and they only had one xbox live account.. so we came home and got his hard drive so that both of us can play .. it belonged to the console that was modded to 1.41... we took it to the game store and he had to dl the update for the game(codmw2) we played for about 3-4 hours on a console that has not been modded ... he came and played the xbox(modded) for the rest of the night..today around 9pm was the first time trying to play and it gave him the message "this console has been banned do to terms of agreement"
iamwatt
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: BANNED!!!!!!!

Post by iamwatt »

sorry to hear that man, the main commonality amongst all bannings is the 360 was modded, that's pretty much what we're going on at this point. . .

thred moved to the outhouse.

Return to “The Outhouse”