New Xbox 360

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
carlos
Bandit
Bandit

New Xbox 360

Post by carlos »

I want to buy a new Xbox 360 as I have been banned from Xbox Live. I wanted to know, should I buy a new hard drive aswell and create a new Xbox Live account? Can they trace me from my hard drive and Xbox Live account/Gamertag?

Thanks
Hackedit
Bandit
Bandit

Re: New Xbox 360

Post by Hackedit »

All you need is a new console, your HDD and your gamertag have nothing to do with your console being banned. Unless "tampering" is suspected

"It's really not fair for conscious beings to be aware of their own mortality."
carlos
Bandit
Bandit

Post by carlos »

Hackedit wrote:All you need is a new console, your HDD and your gamertag have nothing to do with your console being banned. Unless "tampering" is suspected
It's just that when 'Matt' called MS, they said you have to change your hard drive too, or you get banned again, as it has the copied/backup games game save, so im just asking... :roll:
Hackedit
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Hackedit »

You might want to wait to see what some of the other members have to say, ive never heard about peoples new systems being banned for using a hdd from a banned xbox

"It's really not fair for conscious beings to be aware of their own mortality."
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

HDD's cannot get you banned. If Microsoft was concerned about your HDD, they would make it so when you are banned, your HDD is completely corrupted, and needs to be reformatted.

Stock xbox = no ban
modded xbox = ban

Return to “General information”