Home Brewing Beer

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
HomeBrewingBeer
Peasant
Peasant

Home Brewing Beer

Post by HomeBrewingBeer »

Home Brewing Beer

Have you tried home brewing beer yet? I love brewing my own beer and so do some of my male and female friends. Men might think that home brewing beer is a male prerogative , but that is simply not true. There are a growing number of women who now brew their own beer. Women also love drinking beer and that includes my 80 year old mother.

I started my rather unusual hobby when I moved to a country that does not permit alcohol at all. Admittedly my first batch was not all that wonderful, but that soon changed. Bearing in mind that normal ingredients and equipment were not available, a certain amount of experimenting had to be done. Whilst certainly not as good as what I now brew, my beer proved to be very popular - and yes the recipe was shared with everyone who wanted it.

Although I still spend a fair amount of time in a certain Arabian country and have to rely on cannibalized home brewing beer making equipment along with somewhat unusual beer brewing ingredients, it is a pleasure when I am able to go home and brew a huge batch of really good beer using one or more of the 600 recipes that I am offering to give to you, so that you can also brew your own beer.

What a pleasure it is to spread a blanket under the trees in my garden on a beautiful sunny day, have a wonderful picnic lunch with three or four friends whilst sipping cool, exquisitely flavored beer from tall glasses. There is no way that guys have all the fun - home brewing beer is as much for women as it is for men. Men are most definitely not the sole masters of the game. Women make excellent beer and we are not afraid to experiment and create subtle new flavors.

By the way a bottle of home brewed beer and a pair of attractive beer glasses make a wonderful and interesting gift, especially if you provide the recipe and the home brewing beer method as well.

The next time a bunch of beer guzzling men come round to your house for a barbecue or to watch a game on TV, why don't you quietly serve them one of your own special home brew recipes (without telling them what beer it is) and just see how they react. They will be begging you for the name so that they can buy their own.

Did you know that back in the middle ages, the brewing of beer was mainly women's work? These ladies were known as ale-wives. Over the years this eventually proved so lucrative, especially in Scotland where 300 women dominated the market, that eventually in late 1600 laws were passed preventing them from home brewing beer, though it is believed they carried on in secret for another 100 years or more. Eventually, when the First World War started and women were charged with keeping the home fires burning, many ladies once again started up the old tradition of home brewing beer.

If you haven't yet attempted to brew your own beer then it is long past time you did. Join me and all the other homebrewing ale-wives, and lager-husbands out there. Home Brewing Beer is a fun and inexpensive hobby which will have the people in your circle life begging for more, and MORE!
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Home Brewing Beer

Post by CoFree »

this is not the right place for this kind of stuff
ill move it for you.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
COEBRA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by COEBRA »

wow no ban warning... Lucky dog
rkd2398
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by rkd2398 »

Maybe CoFree has a soft spot for making your own beer? :D
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.
djshauny1

Post by djshauny1 »

rkd2398 wrote:Maybe CoFree has a soft spot for making your own beer? :D
Lol maybe :D
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

My uncle homebrews beer, its awesome!
sccrbrandon4788

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

We brew beer. We made 10 gallons of Blue Moon a month ago and are carbonating it now. Another week and we'll be drinking it. Just made a dark ale tonight too.
nimda0
Squire
Squire

Post by nimda0 »

1 post, with 4 links to another website, and a post about brewing beer on a eletronics website with no instructions on how to brew the beer. Interesting.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

nimda0 wrote:1 post, with 4 links to another website, and a post about brewing beer on a eletronics website with no instructions on how to brew the beer. Interesting.
Correction, 0 links.

Return to “The Outhouse”