Tornado in Lexington, KY

A place to hang out with the other members of Robinhoods Playground.com
Got a joke or a story let us hear it.
sccrbrandon4788
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Tornado in Lexington, KY

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

So a huge storm went across the state, still in eastern KY, and created 2 tornados, one of which went by my house. Winds were around 60mph and caused a huge tree to collapse on the house. My roommate across the hall had a limb, probably 2ft thick, that shifted the roof a little and has a quarter inch where the wall is separated from the ceiling. The driveway goes between my house and the neighbors and there are 2 limbs, close to 50ft long, going across the houses on the roofs and one blocking the driveway. We are pretty much grounded until they clear out the limbs. I will post pics as soon as my roommate uploads them.
Brandon
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Tornado in Lexington, KY

Post by CoFree »

crap man :o

hope know one was hurt
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sccrbrandon4788

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

Nobody around here was. I heard this morning that there were around 20 people that died. Thats TN, KY, OH combined. These were from after it happened last night, haven't gotten any from this morning but that limb on the roof is still there. They were cutting up one that was laying at the bottom of the house that stretched from house to house, but I don't think I'll be able to drive until they get the one off the roof. It could be a while because they thing they are going to need a crane because they are afraid that if they cut it up it'll do more damage. I'll see if we can get more pictures now with daylight out. Its raining again so I don't know if we'll get to it.

sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Man that sucks. We had some rough weather too. I thought we were going to, but we didn't have any tornado's thank God, but we did have some mighty strong straight line wind though, and buckets of rain to boot. Glad you and your friends are ok too.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “The Forest”