AutoFix in abgx360

For questions with backing up your games!
yosifcuervo
Peasant
Peasant

AutoFix in abgx360

Post by yosifcuervo »

I was going strong with a BenQ Falcon for about 1.5 years, until it RROD'd on me and it was replaced it with a LiteOn. Soon after, I was banned (in the recent wave). I have always been quite strict about checking my discs and have never used anything besides a true disc copy made by myself. Every now and then, I would find one which gave me a DMI which appeared OK but did not match the online database - I would normally re-copy and if I got the same error I would ignore it, thinking it's a pure disc copy so it must be OK and I'm better off that way. But then I eventually got banned. I'm wondering if I would have been smarter to use Autofix? Are there any downsides?
specialbusboys
Squire
Squire

Re: AutoFix in abgx360

Post by specialbusboys »

I don't think so considering your saying that it is copied game exactly. When i ripped games using ixtreme 1.6 i usually put autofix to level 3. Does it keep telling you that "verification failed" in abgx?
rkd2398
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: AutoFix in abgx360

Post by rkd2398 »

It's not the game that got you banned, it's the firmware. The guys who created the FW did an awesome job, but MS soon figured it out. Now c4eva is onto something new and you might be able to bet the farm on this new stuff.
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.

Return to “Game Backups”