lite on lockup and iprep 10.7

Post Iprep 101 things here.
mrsmackdaddy
Bandit
Bandit

lite on lockup and iprep 10.7

Post by mrsmackdaddy »

i recently locked up my lite on 74series with jf 1.67. followed cofree's video using iprep to unlock it in dosflash. i noticed that he was using an earlier version but i tried to follow along doing what he did with me using iprep 10.7. i have a usb flash card trying to boot up in dos. my first question is when he makes it bootable then deletes everything out but anything to do with dos. right now i have autoexec (MS-DOS batch file), DOSflash, info (MS-DOS batch file), L74 (MS-DOS batch file), config (system file), Lite_CFW (bin file), iOpts.cfg (CFG file), iPrep, lite tool, portio32 (sytem file), and DOSflash32. i have taken out the config, iopts.cfg, iprep, lite tool. restarted computer, went into bios, put removable devices in #1 and it wont boot from my usb. could you please help me out and tell me what i may be doing wrong? do i need to download the ixdef files or whatever they are, cant remember what they were. running on windows xp 32bit

thx a bunch
u guys are great help
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: lite on lockup and iprep 10.7

Post by CoFree »

you can find the older iprep here
http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com/for ... =112&t=166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

there are a few thing different with the new iprep
that could make it hard
it should work
but you would have to do it a little different

so just use the guide and you should be fine.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “IPreP”