benq as a liteon

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
ray
Bandit
Bandit

benq as a liteon

Post by ray »

guys ,spoofed a benq as a liteon with jungleflasher all seems to have went well,just a couple of quick questions,the benq now shows up as a liteon in jungleflasher is this correct as i spoofed liteon information to it?also if im reflashing in the future with iprep do i treat it as a benq as it now has the correct key in the ofw?also in jungleflasher if using this to flash do i treat it as a benq?i usually use iprep as it seems more stable,cheers
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: benq as a liteon

Post by commando_lee »

ray wrote:guys ,spoofed a benq as a liteon with jungleflasher all seems to have went well,just a couple of quick questions,the benq now shows up as a liteon in jungleflasher is this correct as i spoofed liteon information to it?also if im reflashing in the future with iprep do i treat it as a benq as it now has the correct key in the ofw?also in jungleflasher if using this to flash do i treat it as a benq?i usually use iprep as it seems more stable,cheers

Yeah it will show spoofed as lit. You will treat the drive as what ever make it is as thats what firmware needs to go on it
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.

Return to “Beginners”