Help whats wrong now? Lite on nightmare....

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
viper666
Squire
Squire

Help whats wrong now? Lite on nightmare....

Post by viper666 »

Hi, ok
I have a lite on drive, used JF 1.69, read the keys, saved all bins IDN,INQ, all of them, loaded the spoffed to source lite on Ix 1.61 repacked version, whent to erase worked fine, went to write everything went fine firmware flash success checked write success, reset to vendor, put it all back together and now I try a normal game not a copy, and I get the dreaded PLAY FREAKIN DVD, nice now I have a 300 dollar dvd player, but I have the keys and all, but to me after looking at it all the keys seem a little weird all 5,s and 6,s just jumped around, am I screwed......
cainhunpi
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Help whats wrong now? Lite on nightmare....

Post by cainhunpi »

did you spoof the key to the new firmware?
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

Yep said all keys, and everything matched then, now nothing a very nice dvd player.
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

No as told the drive will not respond to my ck3 now will not eject, does power on, but nothing else, now will my keys from the drive look something like this 5656565656565656656555665656565656565656 thats bascially what they look like just not those but nothing else just jumbled 5,s and 6,s weird??????
Going to try iprep boot with flash media just to see now. :cry:
stutterman
Bandit
Bandit

Post by stutterman »

hi did you rename the repack to ix16.1-liteon
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

No I did not now all I have to do is get the drive to respond back again then rename the ix file and retry it, will post back after. Thanks.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

Sounds like you have a bad key in the firmware, if the only key you have got is 555555555666666666 repetative then its bad luck. Read the original dump again to check
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

Well thats more or less the culprit I assume then, ok well can I put the laser to use for some one, willing to trade the whole lite on drive for a, well what ya got. Please read post above to see the problems.

Really weird I have flashed over 30 units 14 being lite ons, looks like I owe someone a new 360, Oh well off to wallyworld I go. Thanks for the help guys, now I just got to spoof one HIT 59 to an older ms28 and let him use that till I get his replacement... Live and learn I guess, love the hobby but that part sucks.........

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”