lite on 74850c bridge the r707 with a screwdriver??

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
dai92
Peasant
Peasant

lite on 74850c bridge the r707 with a screwdriver??

Post by dai92 »

Hi everyone im new here so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

Iv got myself aN xbox 360 liteon 74850c and i have been looking about for 2 days now and keep seeing this screwdriver method but no pics or much info about it.

I was just woundering if this method really does work (also heard u can bridge it with a paperclip aswell) because i have not got the probe yet.

I have tryed to do it with a screwdriver but the drive just kept opening and closing and i couldn,t get the key with JF.

So maybe im putting the screwdriver in the wrong place i don,t know lol iv never done a lite on before let alone had to fiddle with the R707.

So if anyone has done this could u please help me out (maybe included a picture of the exact place i need to place the screwdrive) I would be very greatfull.

Thanks for your help.
pink
Bandit
Bandit

Re: lite on 74850c bridge the r707 with a screwdriver??

Post by pink »

screwdriver method? not sure but u can make your own probe
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php? ... 69364&st=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i used an old multimeter probe and soldered it into the empty slots on the extra power wire i had
if u have an original xbox the power wire from the dvd drive will work perfect, there will be two empty slots( see pic) u have to insert the wires into both epmty slots.then splice and solder into the #1slot wire with the probe, hope u can solder. the #2 slot is simply ran from side to the other. if u look at the ends of each plug as in the pic, make sure the wires match with each slot #1 to #1 and #2 to #2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pink on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dai92
Peasant
Peasant

Re: lite on 74850c bridge the r707 with a screwdriver??

Post by dai92 »

Yeah i heard u can just Bridge the R707 with a screwdriver then u can grab the dvd key.

I don,t know if its true or not lol.Oh well thanks for the link i will give it a shot :)

Return to “Beginners”