Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
cainhunpi
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Xecuter CK3 Probe v2

Post by cainhunpi »

Xecuter CK3 Probe v2 – The First No Solder Liteon Solution
>> From team-xecuter.com:
After the amazing success of our LT Switch solution, we are pleased to launch the latest addition to the CK3 family of products - the FIRST complete NO SOLDER solution for the newer Liteon DVD drives - the CK3 Probe v2. This is targeted to installers who require a multi-use no solder solution to the new Liteon drives - or to the users who simply don't have the skills to solder our cheaper LT switch alternative.

Still retaining the original CK3 Probe function of dumping the 74850 key, but now also enabling full firmware access of the new 83850V2 and 93450 drives - you can easily switch between PROBE and LT Switch Modes - A complete all-in-one solderless solution !

Installers can use this again and again and again and again - No rebuild boards - no soldering - NO PROBLEM !

The CK3 Probe 2 connects to both the CK3 Lite and CK3 Pro connectivity kits and includes full status LED's and an extra protection circuit against accidental shortages on the DVD PCB.

Stock is expected to ship within 2 weeks (Would have been this week as this has been designed and finished for a couple of weeks but it's Chinese New Year). RRP $17.95

I read this a couple of times and I still can't figure out if we still have to cut the traces
jockavelli
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Re: Xecuter CK3 Probe v2

Post by jockavelli »

From what i gather this is for those that can't solder so in onther words LT switch is no longer needed, so no trace cuts needed either.

But i could be wrong, i hope im not though lol

UPDATE: I was being a TOTAL NOOB lol
TRACE CUTS still need to be made but they are including conductive glue to repair the cuts, so all good.
Bringing NEWS & VIEWS to RHPG
massiah
Squire
Squire

Post by massiah »

Yeah, I caught this last night.
I hope it means no soldering or cutting(simpler).

I hope I can get em when they come out because, me and a friend of mine are still waiting on the switches we ordered 2-3 weeks ago.
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by louisM92 »

This is brilliant, hopefully no soldering or cutting traces will be required, guessing one of the mods will be making a tut on how to use this as soon as they get there hands on one :D
Need your drive flashed? PM me to sort something out ;)
OR email me at louismoylan@live.co.uk
Flashing in the UK
Also do drive replacements :)
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

jockavelli wrote:From what i gather this is for those that can't solder so in onther words LT switch is no longer needed, so no trace cuts needed either.

But i could be wrong, i hope im not though lol
Yeah no cuts needed apparently i have one on back order so as soon as it comes i will inform
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
andy_2000_22
Peasant
Peasant

Post by andy_2000_22 »

Tracks will still need to be cut, but will be supplied with conductive paint pen.
whufc191192
Peasant
Peasant

Post by whufc191192 »

hi guys

thought id let you no you still have to cut traces which isnt so hard and instead of solder there supplying conductive ink pen to repair the traces heres the link if anyone doesnt know

http://acwww.team-xecuter.com/forums/sh ... p?p=259550" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

I also have been looking into this, and the vampire and I came across this.

http://www.360xtractorpro.com/360xtractorpro/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General information”