in hand rips not verified

For questions with backing up your games!
trance
Bandit
Bandit

in hand rips not verified

Post by trance »

i've used my 0800 drive to backup some games, but when i run abgx im getting the following message:
verification failed , there is no verified rip of this xex/ss combination in the online database, failed to find a verified ini file for this xes/ss combination.the games are in hand rips and are guitar hero hits and dragon origins
should i accept the abgx 360 fixed iso, or should i burn the iso as it was before abgx fix, once again they are in hand rips using benq 0800 drive and xbc2.9
thanks
nufcmickey
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: in hand rips not verified

Post by nufcmickey »

Its not verifying the game because its not in their database, Why not if you have the actual rips see about helping these guys out and uploading your files to their database, so then anyone else who goes to run through abgx will have it verifyed and patched from yours, if you get me. Im not sure eaxctly how it works but I carnt see why you carnt upload your files from the original rip. Worth a look, Hope this helps ! ;)
trance
Bandit
Bandit

Post by trance »

nice 1 nufcmickey , i actually thought something was wrong with my rips, but as i said they are in hand rips.
so they didn't verify because they not in the database, i'll look up how to put them up there.
so i take it if my game is not verified but everything else passed it is good to rip. could you/anyone confirm this.
from what ive read new games aint on the database. but the games in question are oldish dragon age origins and guitar heroes hits.
thanks
nufcmickey
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by nufcmickey »

Glad to be of help, I just try to help with what I know thats all. Ive not done it myself but I know that its just not in the database yet coz no one has upped the files, Uually if its a big game like Bioshock or Call of Duty or something they not in the database till maybee a day or two before release, Ill give you a link to the database list m8. Like I said im not too sure about upping them yourself but Im sure you could, as they are just people who have the proper rip files who put them up for everyone else to patch their games.

Heres a link m8.

http://abgx360.net/verified.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not sure how you get to the next page on the list maybee using the search bar.

Hope you get it sorted. ;)
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by he-man »

If you go on ABGX.net you can contact them and supply the info you've got. It's at the top of the page.

http://www.abgx.net/filename/?ch=6

Hope this is usefull!

Return to “Game Backups”