WAVE6 GAMES ON IXTREME 1.41?

For questions with backing up your games!
SHINOBI247
Peasant
Peasant

WAVE6 GAMES ON IXTREME 1.41?

Post by SHINOBI247 »

Hi GUYS, I've got a benq drive with 1.41. How do i play a wave 6 game on this firmware. I have a kreon drive, although the rip i have is from the net. Is there a way to patch the game to play on 1.41? I dont really wanna try flash the xbox again as i think i fluked it the first time. Would a 1 to 1 rip make a difference?
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Re: WAVE6 GAMES ON IXTREME 1.41?

Post by who_be_dat »

You can patch the game to a lower wave but you should never play online with it. Its best to just flash you drive again. Try to use Jungle Flasher it pretty simple. Piracy and download is not supported in RHPG, so keep that part to yourself.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Is it Nonstealth? If so then just rip the game and burn it, your drive wont check the wave of the game. If it is the stealth version, id seriously suggest reflashing to either LT or nonstealth. The only way to do it otherwise is to patch the game to a lower wave.
SHINOBI247
Peasant
Peasant

Post by SHINOBI247 »

Ok, so if i rip my original game (using a kreon drive), i can put it in the console( benq 1.41) without it being patched? and it will play. i recall puting in a wave 3 game and it said "play dvd" which i then patched with ppf-o-matic. How can i patch wave 6 to 2?
Also i would try flash my benq again , i managed to do it the first time round ,about a year ago , but aint got a clue how i did it,
i watched a youtube video and used iprep but with a floppy thats all i remember. My p.c aint got a usb boot facility ,doesthat matter when using jungle flasher?
dustman1995
Bandit
Bandit

Post by dustman1995 »

SHINOBI247 wrote:Also i would try flash my benq again , i managed to do it the first time round ,about a year ago , but aint got a clue how i did it,
i watched a youtube video and used iprep but with a floppy thats all i remember. My p.c aint got a usb boot facility ,doesthat matter when using jungle flasher?
Jungleflasher is easy with benq's. Just watch the video tutorials here and do it. Don't need a flash drive
Life is full of influences, It's your application that sets you apart.
SHINOBI247
Peasant
Peasant

Post by SHINOBI247 »

Sorry NOOB question ,What is non stealth exactly ? I have noticed a non stealth version and a stealth version of firmware. Also Is there a LT flash for benq yet? If i do try reflash , do i ned the original firmware? if i have it are there any steps in jungleflasher i skip? ie putting the console into b-mode?
dustman1995
Bandit
Bandit

Post by dustman1995 »

SHINOBI247 wrote:Sorry NOOB question ,What is non stealth exactly ? I have noticed a non stealth version and a stealth version of firmware. Also Is there a LT flash for benq yet? If i do try reflash , do i ned the original firmware? if i have it are there any steps in jungleflasher i skip? ie putting the console into b-mode?
These are all questions that should be in the 360 drive flashing section that have their own threads. Just watch that tutorial and get the new firmware you want and when you run into problems,...Start a thread
Life is full of influences, It's your application that sets you apart.

Return to “Game Backups”