934 drive

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
shaky
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

934 drive

Post by shaky »

can anyone help me here i have just soldered one of the new executer switches to the board on the new 934 drive i have followed the instructions on jungle flasher 1.70 , i have got as far as status 0x72 then it says you can now full dump your firmware , can anyone tell me how i dump the firmware and flash the drive with LT
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: 934 drive

Post by sadalius »

Once you get it with 0x72 status, put the switch in the "off" position and click the intro button on JF. Once the flash chip properties is populated you can then click the read button to read out the firmware. Once its read out, if your using the latest version of JF, it should load the hacked firmware and do its magic. Flashing should be the same as the older lites. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
shaky
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by shaky »

thanks for the help mate , do you think there will be a tutorial on this drive soon ,i have done mine now but it would help if someone put one up
thanks again
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I may be doing one pretty soon. There are a couple of ways out there to wire up the controller board. I am currently looking into which one is the easiest. Since there is cutting traces and soldering involved, I know its not going to be easy for a lot of people. In the mean time, I would suggest using the Jungle Flasher guide for the time being. It has an excellent guide in it for the 934, and this works on all the lite-ons to date. Why you'd want to do it on a 8xx v1 or a 7xx, I don't know, but it does work for them too.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “Beginners”