Spoofing a Lite On as a Samsung??? Please HELP!

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
Plagasx
Squire
Squire

Spoofing a Lite On as a Samsung??? Please HELP!

Post by Plagasx »

hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me out with this.

I have a spare Lite on 7 drive lying around that was bought as a replacement drive a while ago(no original key came with it). Now I have a Samsung that doesn't read my games anymore and I have the original key from it. I was wondering if there was a way to spoof the spare Lite On drive to the Samsung so I can use the Lite on drive now.

I have the latest Jungleflasher with iXtreme 1.61 for Samsungs.

Thanks!
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Spoofing a Lite On as a Samsung??? Please HELP!

Post by Deathuntou »

I am thinking you should be able to use Jungle flasher and use your sammy as the source and spoof the liteon then use the spoofed FW to flash back to the Liteon but dbl check on here and see what people say if you can PM he can help you out
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

Plagasx wrote:hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me out with this.

I have a spare Lite on 7 drive lying around that was bought as a replacement drive a while ago(no original key came with it). Now I have a Samsung that doesn't read my games anymore and I have the original key from it. I was wondering if there was a way to spoof the spare Lite On drive to the Samsung so I can use the Lite on drive now.

I have the latest Jungleflasher with iXtreme 1.61 for Samsungs.

Thanks!
you will need the relevant lite-on fw. What you will do is use jungle flasher to make the hacked fw. Sammy will be source. then open the target fw which would be the lite-on. then click spoof to target. Then which ever way you want to flash it either IPREP or JF.

I have a guide here http://robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/v ... 197&t=7041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; i know ur lite-on is not locked up but it will work the same way
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
Plagasx
Squire
Squire

Post by Plagasx »

okay thanks.

But this will work even if I don't have the key from the Lite On replacement??

I only have the key from the Samsung and I believe the Lite On is frozen from a bad erase but never got the key...

(sorry I didnt mention that.)
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by louisM92 »

you dont need the key from the lite on, if the drive is frozen the open jungle flasher, click the intro/device id button and it might get a x80 staus then turn the drive off then on quickly and you may get a x72 status which we want, if that doesnt work let me know ;)
Need your drive flashed? PM me to sort something out ;)
OR email me at louismoylan@live.co.uk
Flashing in the UK
Also do drive replacements :)
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

Plagasx wrote:okay thanks.

But this will work even if I don't have the key from the Lite On replacement??

I only have the key from the Samsung and I believe the Lite On is frozen from a bad erase but never got the key...

(sorry I didnt mention that.)
The only key you will need is from the samsung as that was in the console.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
Plagasx
Squire
Squire

Post by Plagasx »

louis09 wrote:you dont need the key from the lite on, if the drive is frozen the open jungle flasher, click the intro/device id button and it might get a x80 staus then turn the drive off then on quickly and you may get a x72 status which we want, if that doesnt work let me know ;)

Okay thanks. I got the key from my Samsung. Now I put the lite On in status 72. Do I spoof over the key info from the samsung onto my iXtreme Lite On firmware in Jungleflasher then write now?

Thanks.
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by louisM92 »

yes go ahead and open the samsung firmware you dumed as source and lite on ixtreme LT as target then click spoof source to target, then proceed with writing the firmware to the drive like normal.
Need your drive flashed? PM me to sort something out ;)
OR email me at louismoylan@live.co.uk
Flashing in the UK
Also do drive replacements :)

Return to “Beginners”