Center Green Light Flashing

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
zahirsayed
Peasant
Peasant

Center Green Light Flashing

Post by zahirsayed »

Hey guys...

I flashed lite on 9345c... everything went off smooth... i have the key n then flashed lt 1.1... however once i soldered the cuts n fixed the drive back the console keeps blinking the center green light n nothing happens... the console doesnt start... i took off the drive n the the console boots up fine but has tht green center light blinking...

whats wrong... help me pls guys...
xtremeflasher
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Center Green Light Flashing

Post by xtremeflasher »

depending on what method you used to cut the traces, I would make sure that you bridged all of the solder points. Sounds like there is a broken point. shouldnt be much more that that.
zahirsayed
Peasant
Peasant

Post by zahirsayed »

the soldering was done by the usual way ... no wire glue or stuff... if the drive is broken then y the console blink green light even when the drive is not connected...
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

The centre blink's when the drive is open or not responding. So if your drive is bricked, it will not respond, and the xbox green light will blink. If there is no drive connected, it wont respond, and it will blink.

Are all the points connected back as they normally would? Can you see the drive in JF/iPrep?
zahirsayed
Peasant
Peasant

Post by zahirsayed »

the drive is connected properly for sure... hmmmmmm but the drive doesnt show up in JF either... i chkd the drive circuits in a multimeter n it was fine... dunno whats wrong... resoldering will sort it????????????
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

It could be a bad flash, test the circuit with a multimeter and make sure its soldered correctly. It could be either of the two.

Return to “Beginners”