(Dvd drive)Computer freezing and not writing in iprep

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
southbound
Bandit
Bandit

(Dvd drive)Computer freezing and not writing in iprep

Post by southbound »

Hi,I'm going to keep this short and sweet but hopefully someone will find it easer to understand.I started of wanting to spoof a hitchi into a benq,I was doing this by using jungle flasher as my Benq was erasing old f\w my computer frooze,So I turned things off and on again, now when I turn on the Benq drive,It freezes the computer (and doesn't eject or close) So I did abit of research and tryed to iprep my way out of this and followed this tutorial: http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com/for ... =197&t=881." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. (Yes I have keys) So I got as far as loading up I prep 10.7, "C:\ ben 1234567 12345" "y to continue" Reading banks etc etc, then Reading finished! Datasun:0000 fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff *******ERROR********
Wisely loves lan string missing,try dumping the drive again.Allso when I look In Iprep usb backfolders the benq drive has been dumped.

All in all I'm completely oblivious as to were I'm at with this,If anyone could offer any insight I would greatly appreciate It and If you have any questions please ask me.

Thanks,

Southbound

Update So My computer frooze when I turn't on the drive,I tryed to uninstall-reinstall satas,had no sussess there,tryed Iprep,no sussess.But doshflash good old dosflash worked.Wrote the firmware I created onto the drive .Then booted up comp to test if freezing still happens and what do you know, no freezing.

Return to “Beginners”