Bricked liteon cant get 72 status HELP!!

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
qwerty12
Peasant
Peasant

Bricked liteon cant get 72 status HELP!!

Post by qwerty12 »

Hey guys first post here. Just got My ck3 yesterday, Ok Anyway today this happened.

I loaded up Jflasher everything was going smooth until i had to click write (after erasing) but there was a error, i think because i didn't put Ixtreme into the Jflaher folder.I also got errors such as dummy bin is missing information and something about drive barcodes.

Anyway, my drive got bricked. But i followed instructions and got it unbricked by making a bootable Usb everything went fine.

Second Try.

Ok so i have a working drive again, i go through all the steps again now when i tryed to write my Jflasher froze on me, i had no choice buy to close the program.

You guessed it bricked again.

The Problem

Ok so i go to use the bootable usb, however things don't go as smoothly as before, i cant get into FF72, I've tryed 100's of times I've tryed turning the drive on and of between trys. To no Avail, if i ignore this and go straight to dosflash it comes up with unknown flash chip.

Also i can no longer turn my computer on with the drive attached or else it will freeze, i have all the Bin files on usb and stored on my computer, is there anyway to save this drive.

Thanks, I've tryed to explain best i can.

I have also up0loaded some videos.

http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=FCD4CFFEA71E0BA3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Theres three videos in there, what am i doing wrong is the drive dead?

Ps iv'e tryed sadalius's videos, great tuts by the way.
Tiki
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Bricked liteon cant get 72 status HELP!!

Post by Tiki »

did you ever resolve this? just curious as this may have happened to me
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

if you guys got all the bin and dummy files and everything off of it I would reccomend maybe donating a little cash to Klutsh.com and get with him, this happened to my liteon 74 and he was kind enough to have me send my files to him where he did something to them and I flashed back with his iprep using the command restore/fw and it workes like a charm drive works perfect again. :D
Tiki
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Tiki »

Ah ok ty for the info. I am in contact with saladius at the moment and he is taking a look at my .bin and dummy to see if they appear to be in working order. This liteon has humbled me big time, I had no issues whatsoever when I did my hitatchi over a year ago and now i feeling like a bumbling idiot.

Return to “Beginners”