Spoofed Replacement Liteon drive and give me an e64

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
idownloadwarez
Peasant
Peasant

Spoofed Replacement Liteon drive and give me an e64

Post by idownloadwarez »

Alright heres the deal. My old liteon dvd drive is dead. so i bought a replacement liteon drive that was a 74850 just like my old one. I use jungleflasher to create my spoofed firmware. I use my dummy.bin from my dead liteon drive as the source. I use the liteon stock firmware (7 4 8 5 0 C .bin) as my target then i spoof and get my spoofed firmware. I load up dos and then do Lo erase and get 72 status. I flash my drive with my spoofed firmware then I put it into my xbox 360 drive to test it out. I turn it on and then it takes like 2 to 3 seconds to crank up. I see the xbox 360 logo appear and then it stays there for a good amount of time(15 seconds). Then it gives me an e64. Please someone help me I have been fooling with this dead liteon dvd drive for like 1+ years. Do i have to have my drive half way out to flash it properly or is that only if you want it ato get it to show up in windows for jungleflasher? I know im flashing it right but I dont know why its not acting right.

The error is an e64 and my secondary error code is 1000

Can I take the pcb off the dead drive and put it on the replacement drive to make it stop saying that e64 because I know thats probably the reason is because its saying the e64 is the xbox 360 isnt accepting that key to that drive. other definitions for e64 are dvd timeout and firmware flash missing those dont sound logical. maybe the dvd timeout sounds somewhat logical but Im desperate somebody help me.
sas67
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Spoofed Replacement Liteon drive and give me an e64

Post by sas67 »

E64 means that it isnt flashed correctly.re-dump the drive and check key is ok.if not re-flash with correct key
flash all phat's and slim drives upto 1175fw.awaiting delivery of cr3lite

idownloadwarez
Peasant
Peasant

Post by idownloadwarez »

alright I flashed my drive again by respoofing my firmware and I didnt get an e64 but I just got the please put this in an xbox 360 drive. So I guessed it might have something to do with not having any calibration data when flashing. I used my dummy.bin as my source then I used the new LT 1.1 as the target and I spoofed it. Then I kept the spoofed firmware in my target and put the stock 74850 firmware as my source and spoofed it to try and get the calibration data. I saved the spoofed firmware and then I flashed drive. I put my drive in my xbox to test it and I didnt get an e64 or put this in an xbox 360 but It went to the xbox 360 logo screen before its about to load your game but then it just sits there. Im going to try to use another firmware file that I believe has my calibration data in it and see what happens.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

That message has come up because it cant read the game, or the key is wrong.

Try an original in the drive if it play's then your backup has a problem with it. Otherwise you have the wrong key spoofed into the FW.
idownloadwarez
Peasant
Peasant

Post by idownloadwarez »

I was wondering would it be possible if i emailed you my bin files and log file for Jungleflasher so you can look at it and see what went wrong. I so want to fix this if I can but I have done everything I know to do besides possibly taking the pcb chip off and putting it on the replacement drive. I dont want to do that because I dont know if the dead drive pcb is dead and if thats not the only way I wouldnt want to mess the replacement drive up. I am so desperate I have been working on this thing for almost 2 years. I stupidly gave my 360 liteon drive to my friend at school and he didnt flash it right or he had some kind of horrible problem or weird thing wrong when he flashed it. Also on top of that I killed the drive. It was a drive that came out of an xbox 360 that me and my bro paid for half and half for. So you can understand how I feel because of all of this right? I will email you my bin files and the jungleflasher log file. Please dont be mad if you say no and refuse to look at my bin files and jf log files. You dont know how it is telling someone over and over assuring someone that everything is going to go smoothly and everything doesn't.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Sure you can email me the dummy.bin or the key.bin either will work. (but if you post the log, it should have all the info I'm looking for)

You can post the log here in your next reply, that way everyone can have a look, and maybe catch something I may miss.

Heres the thing, if you dont have the key, or have the wrong key, its game over that 360 will not read games anymore, only dvd's.

If he gave you the dummy.bin, inquiry.bin etc, then you should have your key. If you just dumped the dummy.bin and other files from the drive after you got it back, you may not have the key.

If you have the log (from when he tried to flash it), you should have the key.

All you need to worry about is that key. If you have it, just scrap this drive, and buy a new one, then flash the key and your box should be good as new.

Return to “Beginners”