xbox online code

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
shaky
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

xbox online code

Post by shaky »

just brought fifa 11 and founf out you need an online code for it to go online , that got me thinking all future downloaded games we are going to have to buy ms points to get code to go online is every new game going to need a code now or just the main ones , another question is do you think there is anyone here who could creat a key gen of some king to make codes
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Re: xbox online code

Post by tonyuk73 »

if you bought brand new you should be ok if you bought it 2nd hand then you will have to pay.thats the way it is.to fruad another company is illegal.
shaky
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by shaky »

i know but are all new games going to need these codes now and do you think there will be a work around available
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

there is no key gen that i know of
there are places that say there is but they are scams
shaky wrote:that got me thinking all future downloaded games we are going to have to buy ms points to get code to go online
they are trying to break the used game market
you will find more and more do the omline code thing unless we can get it stopped

the thing is if you buy a game that does not have online because you bought it used then i say email the game publisher and tell them you are unhappy with there new business model

i have no intention of giving them one damn cent for online. if i pick up a game used (and i do all the time) and it wont go online then as far as im concerned its not a good or complete game
and i will not recommend it to friends.
I will do just the opposite instead and tell them that the game was made to suck ever cent out of the people and its a game that only cares about money
not game play or the love of gaming
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
shaky
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by shaky »

nice one buddy , we pay to go online anyway now we have to pay more if we buy a used game out of order i say
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by tonyuk73 »

CoFree wrote:i have no intention of giving them one damn cent for online.
Same here man my x box live account just expired the other day i am so fed up with dishing out my money just to go online,to the point i say no now and just enjoy the game back to my roots in away,call me old fashioned but its good.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by tonyuk73 »

shaky wrote: now we have to pay more if we buy a used game out of order i say
it is man was reading a artical the other day it was on here infact,with the game developers having a moan that 2nd hand games are worse than piracy for the fact that they get no money on the 2nd time around of sale, its just wrong so wrong and this is there way of getting it back just look at how many maps you get with new games now ie mw2 they just keep releasing new map packs now as standerd.all for the love of money.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

well i never minded the online fee
but
when they started selling dumb ass crap for avatars and all the little micro transaction is what piss me off

i dont mind paying for a service
but when a company changes the rules in the middle is what pisses me off.

its all about control and money
the game makers want to sale a game (so called) and then tell you how/what/when and why, you can/will do with that game.
even to the point of tell you ,you cant give or sale your own game to someone else
well as a compete game any way.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “General information”