Gears of war 3 release -delayed

All console Gaming News will be here.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Gears of war 3 release -delayed

Post by tonyuk73 »

Bad news for all you gears of war fans with news comming in that microsofts egarly awaited gears of war 3 being delayed till fall 2011, the game was to be released in april of 2011.Epic and Microsoft Game Studios have done loads of overtime on this amazing game-work and excited fans with huge new features and additions an astounding four-player cooperative campaign, breathtaking new visual effects and the groundbreaking new Beast mode and there is more in the bag.

But as Epic Games executive producer Rod Fergusson tells us, there’s plenty more to show before the game launches next holiday:
"I know fans are going to be disappointed with the new release date, but rest assured that this is a business decision between partners, and not a quality issue. Gears 3 was on track to be the most polished Gears of War game ever when it released in April, and this additional time allows us to polish it that much more before it hits shelves next fall. Next week we have a major multiplayer press visit at Epic HQ, and I'm really looking forward to the fans seeing and hearing about Gears 3 versus multiplayer for the first time. Lots more exciting news to come."

So its going to be along summer with no "gear" till the end of next year.which is a shame for i do love this series and this is a must for all you hard-core gamers out there.For april is a good time of the year for great games like this to be released, for we are comming up to the holiday season and there is loads of games being released all the cream of the crop, and when april comes we are looking for the next fix and in my diary it was gears of war3.
But with rummors that this is not a developer issue but marketing strategy for it to come in line for 2011 christmas looks like i'm playing the waiting game yet again.

anyway here is something for the pain.

CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Gears of war 3 release -delayed

Post by CoFree »

pain
that is all i can think PAIN
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
djshauny1
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by djshauny1 »

i was kinda expecting it to be honest
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Good, it'll give me a little more time to play some of the many games I'll be buying soon 8-)
trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by trailz »

Damn it damn it damn it! This is the only game I've been looking forward to seeing soon. I need more horde damn it. Firefight isn't going to last me to late 2011.

Hardly anyone is on gow2 any more. There are going to be some experience bonus events leading up to the release of gow3 though. Supposedly, having the Veteran Gear achievement will unlock something in cool in gow3. The next event will be Halloween weekend for 30x experience.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
silentj

Post by silentj »

seen it coming......
Take It Like a champ

Return to “Gaming News”