Your experiance with Hong Kong import drives

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
southbound
Bandit
Bandit

Your experiance with Hong Kong import drives

Post by southbound »

Would it be worth me getting an import drive (benq) that looks exacty the same as the drives being sold in my country or do i buy one from my country, i'm not sure on the reliability of these drives coming straight from hong honk, what i have a dilama about is that you got so smart ass guy buying bulks from hong kong and selling them anyway, so would it really matter were i got it from. Anyone got any good things to say about these imports and whether they can be trusted?

Thanks,

southbound
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Your experiance with Hong Kong import drives

Post by CoFree »

im not sure what you are asking man
a drive for your pc
or a drive for your 360

buy from people you trust or from someone that is trusted by someone you know at the least
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Just about everything you use daily is made in china. I'm pretty sure these drives are originally made in china anyhow, so if you buy from a us seller, your probably buying the same drive either way.

China does like to make alot of knock off's, just do a bit of homework, if your looking on eBay, look at the seller's feedback, and look closely at images. I dont really think that applies with 360 drives though...

When your dealing with something as specific as a 360 drive its going to be the exact thing, its not going to be some chinese knock off that will work half ass, and break soon, it will either work or not. With benq's at least I have not found a 'fake' one on ebay ever. I dont think they exist, just check the seller's feedback if your unsure.
southbound
Bandit
Bandit

Post by southbound »

Both of you together pretty much answered what i needed to know.

Thanks,

southboun

Return to “Beginners”