iXtreme LT - Update

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
Stee01
Peasant
Peasant

Re: iXtreme LT - Update

Post by Stee01 »

Unless you have a liteon, bear in mind. Litey's are currently stuck with activation disk ;)
trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by trailz »

Undetectable? Man, whatever.... That's what everyone said about the iXtreme. I'm sticking with the 1.6 for a long time I think. Nothing I pick up seems to be wave 4, it just isn't prevalent enough. My box is already banned. I can't see the point of having a modded box for offline and an unmodded box for live. I want the DLC and updates on the modded one damn it! Online play isn't worth much to me.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
xvdcvx
Peasant
Peasant

Post by xvdcvx »

I have an unbanned box also so I will be willing to test out, I just will need someone to give me directions on how to flash the new fw, but ill def be a ginnie pig for the cause. also i'm sure you all know by now but assassins creed brotherhood is confirmed ap2.5 I'm just going to buy that game for now to hold me over, i have heard that playing ap2.5 games when they are the original are safe if your unbanned since it can do both security level checks. If this isn't true, can someone please respond asap because I was going to buy the game tonight. Thank you.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Well this topic is a year old and was posted a little while after the last ban wave.

It is no longer 100% safe as it will fail the ap 2.5 checks. If your unbanned, and stock, leave your console the way it is for now, there will be a ban wave soon in all likelyhood, wait for it to pass, then wait for the new FW, and you'll be unbothered by a ban wave for about a year.

(Based on M$'s previous banning tactics)

Return to “General information”