saving my achievements

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
peacock
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

saving my achievements

Post by peacock »

hi guys..just wondering how can i backup and save my gamescores, achievemnets etc...from my xbox 30 elite..my xbox isnt modded or anything....ive played cod modern warefare and other original games online as i have live membership.. and would like to transfer theses game saves, scores etc...to the new xbox 360 slim when i get it in the future...im gonna sell this later on in the week and would like to start all over again....i have xbox adaptor the ms sent me when i wanted to transfer stuff over from my normal 20gb xbox, which i dont have anymore... to this elite xbox ?....cheers
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: saving my achievements

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Achievements are uploaded to the xbox server. When you login to live your profile is uploaded to them, which includes your gamer score and achievements.

You can then recover your gamertag on any other console and it will have accurate gamer score and achievements.

If you want to transfer your game saves also, you'll need a transfer cable or memory card/usb flash drive.

Anything you have downloaded with your gamertag will be listed in your download history and can be re-downloaded onto your new console, no matter if it was paid or free content, you can download it all.
peacock
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: saving my achievements

Post by peacock »

ok i c so all my stuff egarding levels acievement will be downloaded from xbox servers to my new xbox slim console when i log in...cheers, will save other stuff from my box to a usb flash drive..i have a transfer cable kit..cheers

Return to “General information”