flashing a liteon DG 16D2S with jungle flasher

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
cookiemon
Bandit
Bandit

flashing a liteon DG 16D2S with jungle flasher

Post by cookiemon »

I have ther new jungle flasher and the new lt flash and I just did my benq with no problems.
I am working on another drive and I pulled up the pictures of the different drives and this one is a benq by the picture
but the drive and jungle flasher says it is a liteon DG 16D2S, I cant seem to find the correct process to use the new lt+ flash and jungle flasher to get this one done ??confused could use a little help. thanks
cookiemon
Bandit
Bandit

Re: flashing a liteon DG 16D2S with jungle flasher

Post by cookiemon »

also this system is 1 year old and the drive has never been flashed...thanks
cookiemon
Bandit
Bandit

Post by cookiemon »

ok I have been doing some looking and I found out this liteon and the benq look alike (not funny)
I also have the blaster ck3 and I know that will help...thanks
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

You have 2 topic's asking the same thing :?

Just use 1 topic for your question. If you post a question: IE "What drive do I have" but figure that out, and now have a new question "how do I flash xx drive?" just edit your post, you can edit the subject of the post, and all the content of the post, in essence you have just deleted your original post, and made a new one.

Also, you don't need to bump your topic, just use the edit button instead of making multiple replies.

Anyhow, you have 2 topic's with the same question, i'll lock this one, and lets use this one: http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com/for ... 61&t=14619" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PS: to identify your drive, read the sticker on top of the drive. It will tell you the model and the firmware. Dont just look at the drive tray and the sticker shape. (I have looked at a drive quickly thought it was benq hooked up to JF to discover it was a liteon, which I verified by reading the label :roll: so I know its easy to mistake the liteon and benq as one another if not careful)

Return to “Beginners”